4. Intelligence services
When it comes to business the correct information can make the difference between success and failure.
That’s why for General Investigations information is the foundation upon which a company can build or consolidate its future.
Our intelligence services include all relevant options for your company:
- information on the competitive market (structure, organization, number of employees, endowment, developmental trends, future plans, etc.)
- investigating and monitoring solvency and seriousness of potential business partners: fulfilling commitments and insurance against risks
- protection against leaks
- investigative activities in order to obtain evidence/counter-evidence and clues necessary in the favorable outcome and reduced times of civil or criminal suits
- identifying clients or partners who do not act according to the principles of conduct and their assets in order to recover the company’s losses through legal means
- anticipate the competition’s moves
- highlighting your company’s differentiating element
- determining long term and short term strategies
- determining the best markets for your company
- implementing a competitive strategy
- evaluating your company’s competitive advantage
- fast resolve to legal suits