3. Document investigations
The foundation of a company’s reputation is not solely based on how it’s perceived by its clients. A company’s reputation depends enormously on the way it presents itself in the case of an audit or external evaluation.
That is why it is of crucial importance that all documents (the paper trail) are handled by trustworthy persons, above any reproach and who commit to a job well done.
If there are reasons to suspect the way in which a company’s paper trail is drawn up and filed or the good intentions of the company’s staff, General Investigations offers the expert services of our graphology team.
Our services include:
- personal identification based on writing
- detection of counterfeit paperwork
- examination of paperwork to eliminate the suspicion of forgery
- obtaining documents that can be used as evidence in a court of law
- proving that documents have been subject to forgery
- using documents as support for proof that leads to identifying the person involved in counterfeit activities or any other type of illegal behavior
- removing persons or actions that can damage the company’s reputation and legal status
- guaranteeing the true nature of the company’s paperwork