2. Corporate due diligence
In the world of business information is power.
The purpose of corporate due diligence is to supply the client with as much relevant information in order for them to make an informed decision.
General Investigations offers corporate due diligence services – a precise and referential instrument in risk management.
The areas and depth of analysis of company’s history depends on the client’s perspective: market and business plan research necessary to justifying an investment, due diligence investigation on a company before a merger or acquisition. Corporate due diligence services covers the following areas:
- Due diligence on the business partners – objective evaluation of the character, integrity and reputation of potential business partners before entering a business relationship. This process entails verification of people involved in the business in order to identify potential inconsistencies, distortions, omissions or controversies.
- Preliminary due diligence on the company – this service is offered to our clients in the early stage of an investment process. We provide a high-level financial and business analysis of a potential target based exclusively on publicly available information, in order to facilitate the decision whether or not to engage more resources into the project.
- Financial and tax due diligence – independent financial review of a target for a potential investor, aimed at identifying risk areas, which may impact on investor’s decision and valuation.
- trust in new business partners
- a full perspective on any new opportunities
- making the best decision for your business